The fair will be held at Union Academy/Rosa B. Williams Recreation Center, located at 524 NW 1st St, Gainesville, FL on Saturday, August 24, 2013, from 9AM until 2PM. Friends of Alachua County Homeschoolers is hosting this event as a means of sharing information about the opportunities available to local homeschoolers. Current and prospective home educating families will be in attendance, looking for ideas for the future. Will yours be there to share?
Our fee schedule is as follows:
- Entrance for the fair is free
- For-profit businesses will be assessed a fee of $35 to hold a table
- Not-for-profit entities are requested to donate $20 to hold a table
- Homeschool groups looking to expand their membership will be awarded free table space
- Groups interested in signing up to perform an entertaining stage demonstration of some kind will receive a discount of $10 off of tabling fee. Entertainment is subject to approval by FoACH and will be on a scheduled basis, which we will advertise.
We will have space indoors for tables up to 8ft in width and outdoors for tents up to 12ft in width. Vendors and organizations must supply their own tables and/or tents. If your equipment does not meet these size specifications, please indicate in the Special Requirements box on the form below that you may need extra space, and we will endeavor to accommodate your needs.
To register for the Alachua County Homeschool Fair, please complete the form below:
To mail a check, please make checks out to Callie Williams and bring to the fair.